Thursday, February 11, 2010

So many beginnings!

Things have been busy and there are a lot of things beginning to fall into place for Begin with Yes. Our Facebook page is being revamped, the totally new website is now up and unfolding - with new friends joining everyday. I just sent my first note on Twitter and the "YES Book Forward" initiative is underway in a big way. I hope you'll help introduce your friends to all that the things we've set in motion. I am grateful and inspired by all of you and hope that I can return the favor one day. Remember, "Life begins when you do!" Paul



PS: In a few days we'll have a big announcement about a huge book giveaway to people struggling with the economy and having a hard time finding work - I will make sure you get the details here first!

1 comment:

  1. The book give-away program sounds cool! How about starting a "Begin with Yes" organization? There could be local groups in cities across the country where people get together to encourage each other to keep taking small steps toward their dreams.

    It would be a great way to have a support structure of like-minded people. I'd love to hear what others think about this.

    Dave Bastien

    ReplyDelete